Denver Estate Planning And Estate Administration Lawyers
We understand that every individual and situation is unique. That’s why it is important to us to get to know our clients, whether we’re helping them with tax planning, providing for children, writing living wills, filing for Social Security Disability Insurance, or ensuring that the family Bible goes to the right person. The attorneys at Poskus & Klein, P.C., work together with clients to meet their individual legal and financial needs.
Plan, Protect, Provide
We represent clients of all ages, all needs, and all asset ranges. When it comes to estate planning and tax planning, our overriding goal is always the same: to help our clients plan for their future, protect their assets, and provide for themselves and their loved ones.
We help clients with a wide range of estate planning and estate administration issues including:
- Wills, trusts, living wills, and living trusts
- Will contests
- Powers of attorney
- Guardianships and conservatorships
- Tax planning
- Disability planning
- Fiduciary representation
- Second marriage planning
- Expert testimony and consultation
- Preservation of personal injury settlements
How Do I Know If I Need An Estate Plan?
An estate plan typically includes a number of documents to direct medical and financial decision-making in the event you become incapacitated and to distribute your assets when you die. You need an estate plan if any of the following apply to you:
- I have assets.
- I have children, a spouse, or a parent who may need care.
- I do not have children or a spouse to provide for my care.
- I want to contribute to a charity.
- I want to disinherit a family member.
- I have opinions about how my end-of-life care should be managed.
Call or e-mail today to schedule an appointment. If necessary, we’re willing to meet clients at home, in the hospital, or anywhere they need us to go.