Estate Planning And Probate Administration Lawyers
At Poskus & Klein, P.C., in Denver, our lawyers assist both individuals and families with their estate planning and probate law legal needs. Recognizing that those needs change as life changes, we offer a full range of legal services, fully customizable to fit your unique situation.
Plan, Protect, Provide
Whether your matter is contested or non-contested, the attorneys at our firm will work diligently on your behalf to protect your assets and to plan for your future needs.
- Estate planning and tax planning: The single most important thing you can do to provide for your loved ones is to put the proper legal documents in place in advance. At Poskus & Klein, P.C., we represent people of all ages, needs and asset ranges. We are deeply committed to understanding and serving our clients’ individual needs.
- Guardianships and Conservatorships: We assist individuals and families establish or contest guardianships and conservatorships of incapacitated persons. Guardianship governs personal and medical care while conservatorship oversees finances.
- Probate administration and probate litigation: The term “probate” conveys a worrisome meaning to many people because they associate it with a long, costly court battle over the estate of a deceased loved one. However, probate does not have to be difficult. Probate is simply the legal process of settling an estate and can be done without great expense. However, if the will is contested, the issue may need to be litigated or resolved in court.
- Living wills and powers of attorneys
- Estate administration and trust administration
- Fiduciary representation
- Will contests
- Expert testimony and consultation
Contact The Firm
To discuss your estate planningand questions with an experienced attorney, contact Poskus & Klein, P.C. to schedule an appointment. Our downtown Denver offices are handicapped accessible and offer free parking. If necessary, we are willing to meet with clients at home, in the hospital or after hours by appointment.