Colorado Elder Law Attorneys
At the Denver law offices of Poskus, Caton & Klein, P.C., we help all individuals, including senior citizens and disabled persons, prepare for their future financial and health care needs through asset preservation, preservation of public benefits including Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid planning. We also provide assistance with protective proceedings including guardianships and conservatorships, disability planning, estate planning, tax planning, wills, and trusts.
If any of the following issues apply to you, contact Poskus, Caton & Klein, P.C., today to speak with an experienced elder law lawyer:
- I’ve been diagnosed with a life-threatening or disabling disease.
- I’m afraid I’ll get stuck in a nursing home, hooked up to machines.
- I’m worried about becoming impoverished.
- I’m worried about the financial impact on my loved ones if I become incapacitated or need long-term care in an assisted living facility or at home.
- I am the sole provider for a disabled child.
- I am the sole caretaker of my spouse or parent.
- My parent or spouse has been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s.
- I’m nearing retirement and in need of help planning for the future.
Medicaid Planning, Medicare, and More
Our experience places Poskus, Caton & Klein, P.C. among the pioneers in the practice of elder law in the State of Colorado. We know the rapidly changing laws that will affect your future, and we can help you understand all the issues – and your options.
- Medicare Our elder law attorneys provide assistance to clients who are eligible for Medicare benefits by providing valuable representation and counseling with regard to matters involving coverage of benefits, the Medicare Part D prescription drug program, eligibility issues and ancillary negotiations with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) that may arise from a personal injury settlement.
- Medicaid Planning The attorneys at Poskus, Caton & Klein, P.C. are here to assist clients with applying for and maintaining Medicaid benefits, helping clients structure their assets to plan for future Medicaid assistance and assist with Medicaid appeals.
- Social Security Although Poskus, Caton & Klein, P.C. does not address Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) applications or appeals, our attorneys work with clients to help them gain and maintain eligibility for numerous benefits available through Social Security including Social Security Retirement Benefits, Supplemental Security Income (SSI), Survivor’s Benefits, and others. We also assist clients with Social Security appeals for these benefits.
- Preservation of Public Benefits Poskus, Caton & Klein, P.C. is committed to assisting disabled plaintiffs, as well as their attorneys, in personal injury lawsuits to ensure that they can maximize the value of their settlement or judgment while still maintaining eligibility for public benefits. Our knowledge and expertise allows us to incorporate useful tools, such as Qualified Settlement Funds (QSFs), to protect settlement assets, while still allowing us to effectively negotiate with government agencies and private claimants, maximizing the return for disabled plaintiffs.
Call or e-mail Poskus, Caton & Klein, P.C., today
Whatever your needs, we can help you face the future with confidence and peace of mind.